OVER 50 YEARS AGO CONGRESS ENACTED TAX CODE SECTION 664.
- (IRC Section) 529 is for funding Education
- (IRC Section) 401k is for funding Retirement
- (IRC SECTION) 664 is for funding Charitable and Personal Wealth
SOCIAL SECHARITY USES SECTION 664
to benefit you, your family and your community.
Social Secharity is a way to:
- Create more income to rely on
- Pay less tax
- Do something for your community
Social Secharity may be the next generation’s Social Security!
Social Secharity is allowed by Section 664 of the US IRC and uses known financial planning tools.
Social Secharity can help you in these situations:
- Capital gain tax reduction, deferral and avoidance
- Income tax reduction
- Estate tax reduction
- Income deferral
- Income production
- Planned giving
Why does social secharity sounds like social security?
Click below to read our blog post about the differences and similarities between the two.
Interested in discussing possible next steps with a certified philanthropic financial advisor? We’d be happy to help you find a good fit.